Meet UR-Time Holistic Wellness founder Ursula Ruminski
Ursula is a qualified Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage Therapist (BTEC level 6) , has Holistic Massage training, is an Usui Reiki Master, Jikiden Reiki Therapist and a member of the FHT- Federation of Holistic Therapists. Since she embarked on her careere she has constantly up-dated and expanded her skills. For example, In 2014 Ursula attended a special course with Gayle McDonald- Author of Medicine Hands, and the IRIS Cancer Partnership in Glasgow learning to adapt massage therapy for cancer patients and those with a history of cancer.
Originally from Germany, Ursula has lived in Belfast for around 20 years and is known for her caring and compassionate approach to holistic wellness. Passionate about alternative and natural ways to maintain health and inner well-being, Ursula always encourages her clients to take charge of their own well-being and to incorporate new methods to maintain health. Ursula is physically active; she regularly practises yoga, enjoys walking and engages in regular meditaion. Please click here for more informat Call 07849746331
Qualifications in detail
Registered Practitioner Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapsits FHT. Ursula abides by their code of practice, is fully insured and up-dates and expands her skills through regular CPD training. Ursula is currently in her second year of a degree level qualification -BTEC Level 6 Professional Diploma in Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage. This will make her one of the most highly qualified massage therapists in the UK/Ireland.
BTEC level 6 Professional Diploma Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage ,UK -2017
– Certificate in Advanced Clinical Massage Therapy -ACMT- JING Institute- Brighton, UK – 2015
– Certificate in Advanced Myofascial Release Techniques- JING Institute, UK- 2015
-Level 3 Swedish Massage (VTCT) 2007, Belfast MET.
– Level 3 Diploma Anatomy & Physiology (VTCT) 2007, Belfast MET
– Diploma Advanced Holistic Massage (VTCT) 2008, Belfast MET.
– Usui Reiki Teacher (Master) 2004, “The Little House of Avalon”, Ireland
– Japanese Reiki Techniques 2005 with Frank Arjava Petter. Author of a number of best selling books on Reiki.
– Jikiden Reiki 1 and 2, 2005 with Tadao Yamaguchi from Jikiden Institute, Japan.
– Certificate Level 1 Massage for people living with cancer, awarded by IRIS Cancer Partnership, Scotland
-Certificate in Myofascial Fusion for the treatment of lower back, neck & shoulder pain – FHT/JING INSTITUTE of advanced massage training- 2014
– Certificate in Foundation in Advanced Clinical Massage 2014- JING Institute, Brighton
Postgraduate Practitioner Diplomas in Indian Head & Shoulder Massage, Deep Tissue Massage , Seated Acupressure and Myofascial Release